Sat, Feb 11|
San Juan Capistrano Sports Park
20th Annual SJC Rotary Car Show
One of the best in Southern California, the SJC Rotary Car Show draws over 500 exotic and classic show cars, and several thousand automotive enthusiasts.
Time & Location
Feb 11, 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
San Juan Capistrano Sports Park, 25925 Camino Del Avion, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675, USA
About the Event
- Vehicle registrations - $50 at the gate, if not already pre-registered.
- 7:00 am: Entry gate opens for show participants.
- 9:00 am - 1:30 pm: Gates Open to the Public, Food, Refreshments, Vendors, Exhibits & Displays Open
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm: Opportunity Drawing and Silent Auction Open
- 12:30 pm: Opportunity Drawing and Silent Auction Winners Announced
- 1:00 pm: Car Show Participant Awards Announced
- 2:00 pm: Car Show Closes
The registrant agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Rotary Club of San Juan Capistrano and its members and volunteers, the City of San Juan Capistrano, the State of California, the San Juan Capistrano Car Show sponsors, and their employees and agents against all liability of loss or damage that the participant and/or family, relatives, participant’s guests may sustain or incur as a result of claims, demands, cost or judgments arising from participant’s involvement in the San Juan Capistrano Rotary Car Show. In the event both event dates are cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen reasons there will be no refunds given. All amounts will become donations to SJC Rotary projects that help others.
Participant(s) acknowledge that he/she/they have liability insurance as required by the State of California, Department of Motor Vehicles-CVC 16020 Section (a-d).
18 years and older Entry Time 9:00am - 2:00pm - 2 Free with Show Car
11-17 years old Entry Time 9:00am - 2:00pm
Kids under 11
Entry Time 9:00am - 2:00pm
• Premium Booth space, 2 vehicles • Adjacent booth space for Club members, up to 1 vehicles • 4 tables & 10 chairs for hosting BBQ or catered lunch • Opportunity to announce winners & on-stage interview • Ability to add a show judge • Logo Recognition event T-shirts, TV ads, banners & other media • Marketing Announcements during event • 4 VIP Tent Entry Tickets • 18 General Admission passes • 16 T-shirts
• Premium Booth space, 2 vehicles • Adjacent booth space for Club members, up to 8 vehicles • 2 tables & 10 chairs for hosting BBQ or catered lunch • Logo Recognition event T-shirts, TV ads, banners & other media • Marketing Announcement during event • 4 VIP Tent Entry Tickets • 10 General Admission passes • 8 T-shirts
• Premium Booth space, 2 vehicles • Marketing Announcement during event • Logo Recognition on website, ads, banners & other media • 2 VIP Tent Entry Tickets • 6 General Admission passes • 2 T-shirts
• 1 Vehicle Entry, includes driver and passenger • 2 VIP Tent Entry Tickets • 2 T-shirts • 6 General Admission passes • Logo Recognition on event sponsor banner & media
• 1 Vehicle Entry, includes driver and 1 passenger • 2 VIP Tent Entry Tickets • 1 T-shirt • Logo Recognition on event banners & media